Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike
Want to start workout at home? Do you have tenderness and stiffness in your joints? Or you are not enjoying complete comfort in upright exercise models? If answers are yes, Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike can be your ideal choice for exercising.
It is smart and perfectly handy, plus it is user-friendly. The design is quite compact. It is noiseless. It is light in weight (64kgs only), and it occupies a small place in your home.
No need to go out of your home. You can set your small gym in your own place and enjoy excellent workout. Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike is a good option to purchase. But before that know the nitty-gritty about the gear.
About the brand
Exerpeutic works under the flagship brand Paradigm Health & Wellness. Based in Southern California, Paradigm Health & Wellness is an esteemed manufacturer of wellness and fitness products.
Till date, the brand has introduced wide varieties of exercise equipment including treadmills, exercise bikes, recumbent bikes, elliptical machines, and different types of inversion tables and playground equipment. Exerpeutic 900XL is one of their popular products in recumbent gear category.
This Exercise bike built with ergonomic design, and it is lightweight too. There are built-in wheels, and that make transportation easy and hassle-free. Adjustable cushion and the balanced pedal will help you to plan a relaxed workout program. It’s indeed effective and efficient.
Wide varieties of exerpeutic recumbent bikes are available in the market. But all that glitters are not gold. From our research, we've found Exerpeutic 900xl is suitable for bulgy people up to 300lbs. The recumbent bike offers customized fitness regime for all its users.
There are some obvious X factors for each popular products. The extended capacity recumbent bike is no exception. If you are planning to buy the Exerpeutic 900xl, we strongly recommend that you must check the features first.
The features of exerpeutic 900xl you may bank on
- This bike looks quite smart and attractive.
- The gear will offer you really effective and challenging cardiovascular workout choice. It is a low impact exercise machine, and it will exert minimum stress on your joints.
- Users have found the machine comfortable: padded oversized seat cushion and ergonomic backrest will provide you great balance and stability while doing exercise.
- Transport wheels guarantee great mobility.
- Eight-level magnetic tension control System is there, and it allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself.
- Heart rate can be monitored by hand grips.
- There are folding waterproof PVC equipment mats (79"l x 35.4"W x .24"H): the mat will provide a adequate floor protection and facility noise reduction.
- Big, easy-to-read LCD display indicates the tracking data: you will get to check distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart RATE information.
- The Exerpeutic 900xl gear includes extended leg stabilizers to prevent movement.
- Big pedal design of the machine comes with straps, and prevent foot slippage
- Balanced flywheel, V-belt drive, and a “smooth torque” cranking system offer smooth and noiseless operation.
- 300-pound maximum user weight capacity of the machine.
- Three years warranty on frame, a 90-day warranty on parts.
Read also: Exerpeutic 2500 Recumbent Exercise Bike
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike is a good exercise gear. However, it is best for beginners and for people with small to medium features. It is reasonably priced, and the performance is not quality compromised.
Exerpeutic 900xl is warranty covered and has the basic security features which are safe for keeping it at home. Oversized seat and large pedals are obvious advantages of this bike, 8-level resistance will keep your exercise regimen always super productive and ultimately peaceful.
It’s worth trying, and we find the same according to the Exerpeutic 900xl review by users.
Read Our Reviews Of Best Air Exercise Bikes.
Read Also: Recumbent Bike for Seniors.
Braeden Elliott is a passionate fitness enthusiast, dedicated to inspiring others on their journey to optimal health and well-being. With a background in exercise science and nutrition, Braeden brings a wealth of knowledge to his writing, offering practical insights and evidence-based advice.